CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE 2021
ICCC 2021 is a platform for eminent researchers, scientists, industry experts and all interested scholars to discuss and share their current policies, implementations, data streams about climate change and its impacts. The Conference will feature speakers representing activists, academicians, and industry experts working on Climatology. Thus, ICCC 2021 unites diverse researches and case studies from all over the world, while offering many networking and publishing opportunities.
Regular Payment Deadline
15TH DECEMBER 2020
Final Abstract Deadline
20TH JANUARY 2021
PROFESSIONALS CHOSE US. LEARN WHY
We share one world, and our health depends on each other. COVID-19 pandemic has revealed our deepest vulnerabilities and our greatest strengths. In an interconnected world, we have seen how an infectious disease can spread across borders, cities and streets with devastating speed.
Our goal is to deliver the physical conference experience through our virtual conference. We invite you to participate in the two-day online conference, present and share your research work, publish with well-known publishers while advancing your career.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- Comfort and well-being
- Access to 02-day conference program
- Renowned international speakers representing the Keynote Forum and special events
- Constructive feedback for your presentation
- Q&A session and engagement with all audience
- Unlimited professional networking
- Awards for the most outstanding presentations
- Conference photography
- Save money and help the environment
- High Ranked Supporting Journals
- Dedicated Special Issues
- Quality Reviews for Proceedings
- Open Access for Proceedings with OJS
- Expert guidance with workshops
- Personalized Guidance
- Sign up with PublisHelp
- Access to all Abstracts and Full Paper Publication Opportunities
Click here for Registration Benefits>>WHAT TO EXPECT AT #ICCC2021
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
climate change and food security, climate change and migration, climate change and desertification and more,
From leading academia and improve climate change technologys in #ICCC2021— including workshops, panels, and more.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Follow the abstract guidelines page, and submitting your abstract to : email@example.com
TICKETS TO THE CLIMATE CHANGE GATHERING IS ON SALE NOW!
Don’t miss out.
ers/authors who aspire to develop their full papers up to the standards of high quality academic journals.